anasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 12.1MP Micro Four-Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Lens (Electronics) Personally the pros: build quality, features and size far outweigh the cons: low light performance. I have used many cameras for the past 20 years including film and some of the first digital models. The GF1 is almost perfect. It's compact and non-threatening to subjects you're shooting (I walked into a Starbucks with a brand new 400mm lens attached to my big DSLR once and was told "no photography is allowed here"... meanwhile a friend of mine with a small camera was snapping away.) My other camera is a Nikon D300 which takes amazing photos in bright light or low light and I have a good selection of lenses for it. I've been using the GF1 for a few weeks now and have to say I'm blown away by the quality. In situations with a good amound of available light I cannot tell the difference between 12MP images from the GF1 compared to those taken with the Nikon. It's that good! In low light, however the GF1 falls a little short. But it's not that bad when you attach really fast lenses from other manufacturers. I have attached a Nikon 50mm f1.2 lens and it gives you that much more in low light situations. Shoot raw and there shouldn't be that much of an issue. That is one of the great things about this camera. There are adapters available for nearly every lens ever made. I have attached Voigtlander (leica mount) lenses as well as very old 16mm ...
Tags: WWW, bigcameraphotoshop, com, proshow
No comments:
Post a Comment